NCMA JAX is coordinating a virtual holiday toy drive for Wolfson Children's Hospital, a local not-for-profit hospital that treats all children regardless of ability to pay.
PLEASE NOTE: Wolfson Children's hospital is requesting online donations instead of individual toys in order to minimize COVID-19 concerns for patients.
As an added incentive for our members to contribute, NCMA JAX will
MATCH member donations up to a total of $250!
Deadline - December 10th. All donated funds will be used to purchase gifts from the hospital's patient wish list. Click below to donate.
Speaker: Charles Sills
Join us for a virtual event discussing a review of the law, rule and policy changes from 2020. Topics will include:
- Legislative and regulatory updates.
- NDAA and other funding authorization and appropriation bills.
- Major FAR, DFARS, and other acquisition regulations and policy updates.
- Major additions to the body of case law governing contracting.
- Important Court and Board of Contract Appeals decisions.
- Recommendations for law/policy changes.
- Congressional testimony on Acquisition/contracting issues.
Register Online Below
Copyright © 2020 NCMA Jacksonville.
All Rights Reserved